If you don't know who Substitube is, they're a YouTuber who gives out ideas in video format. They released a video about 50 different unique Pokéball ideas , and I want to slowly do them all! This plugin currently adds the functions/modifiers for most of the first batch of balls:
- Dex Ball - Completes dex entry, even if fail to catch.
Cycle Ball - Returns the ball if the target was inactive. Didn't attack or is asleep/fully paralyzed.Not in yet
- Dawn Ball -Similar to Dusk Ball, better during day or inside.
- Luck Ball - Catch rate is random between 0-255.
- Stat Ball - Increased catch rate if target has lowered stats.
- Evo Ball - Increased catch rate on target who have evolved.
- Seeker Ball - Can catch Pokémon that are semi-invulnerable.
- Shiny Ball - Increased catch rate on shiny Pokémon.
Value Ball - Guaranteed 3 max IVs.Not in yet
- Shrink Ball - Increased catch rate on lighter or Minimized Pokémon.
Nuzlocke Ball - Only catches first encounter of Routes.Not in yet
- Trap Ball - Increased catch rate if target is trapped (bind/wrap/fire spin).
Rage Ball - Increased catch rate if one of your Pokémon fainted last turn.Not in yet
- Executive Ball - Allows user to steal Pokémon. (PSDK has this by default, "Rocket Ball")
- Para Ball - Increased catch rate on target's that are paralyzed or electric-type.
- Burn Ball - Increased catch rate on target's that are burned or fire-type.
- Poison Ball - Increased catch rate on target's that are poisoned/badly poisoned or poison-type.
- Freeze Ball - Increased catch rate on target's that are frozen or ice-type.
- Dizzy Ball - Increased catch rate on target's that are confused or psychic-type.
Please note that this resource only includes the code for these balls. You will have to make a graphic for them yourself and add the balls you want to your database.
1.) Download the PSDKPlugin and put it in your project's script folder
2.) Open your project in Pokémon Studio
3.) Create a new item, make sure the category is "Ball" and the identifier matches one of these listed in next section
4.) Save and enjoy
If it isn't obvious, the identifier is gonna be how the game knows which code to give the ball. It's important to note that if you want the "Executive Ball" that you give it the "rocket_ball" identifer! It's the only unique one.
- Dex Ball -
- Cycle Ball -
cycle_ball(Not in yet)
- Dawn Ball -
- Luck Ball -
- Stat Ball -
- Evo Ball -
- Seeker Ball -
- Shiny Ball -
- Value Ball -
value_ball(Not in yet)
- Shrink Ball -
- Nuzlocke Ball -
nuzlocke_ball(Not in yet)
- Trap Ball -
- Rage Ball -
rage_ball(Not in yet)
- Executive Ball -
- Para Ball -
- Burn Ball -
- Poison Ball -
- Freeze Ball -
- Dizzy Ball -